RAdata was the first licensed Radon Measurement Business in the State of New Jersey. Currently, over 250 local NJ home inspectors and NJ radon measurement professionals trust RAdata. In addition to our local customers, we serve over 2000 nationwide commercial customers including home inspectors, radon measurement professionals, and State and local Health Departments.
RAdata is a certified Analytical Laboratory with the AARST-NRPP National Radon Proficiency Program, ID# 101196AL. In addition to our National certification, we are also certified with State Radon Programs where applicable.
- · Liquid Scintillation Radon in Water Test Device
- · For use in 46 states (not for use in Connecticut, Tennessee, West Virginia or New York)
- · 1 year shelf life
- · Boro-silicate glass VOA sample collection vial
- · Average Product Weight: 28 grams
- · Includes test vial, instructions, chain of custody, laboratory analysis, return packaging, and state fees (where applicable)
- · Lower Limit of Detection: <50 pCi/L
- · Available in single, double and bulk packaging
- · Test results available online 24/7 (with approximately 6 months of online storage of your prior test reports)
- · Next Business Day results available (depending on time of receipt)
Please note that radon in water samples must be sent back to our laboratory via overnight service to arrive the day after collection (this must be a business day or sample will expire). Samples are accepted Monday through Friday, excluding some Holidays.