RAdata is more than just your radon or water treatment company. We're smiling faces here to help you whether you are in the process of buying or selling your home, or just interested in maintaining the quality of your indoor air and water. When you place your call, you'll get fast, personal service - no answering machines. You may have noticed that some of your past radon or water treatment companies seem to be here today and gone tomorrow. We've noticed too! After more than 30 years in business you can be assured that RAdata, the first licensed radon testing & treatment business in New Jersey, will always be around when you need us. We are fully insured, as well as fully certified and licensed by the NJ DEP. We are also certified in other states for both laboratory and remediation work.
Call us (800) 447-2366 today to schedule a test, receive a FREE estimate to re-mediate a radon or water quality problem, schedule a service on your current remediation equipment (even if we didn't install it!), or to simply ask a question. You'll always get our friendly, knowledgeable staff to assist you with whatever your needs may be. If you're looking for competitive prices for superior service, call today. It's the only call you'll need to make.
RAdata's specialists are available today for your testing and remediation needs. Please call our toll-free information line at (800) 447-2366. Thirty years of experience is only one call away.
Expertise: Affiliations & Licenses:
- American Association of Radon Scientists & Technologists (AARST)
- Member - Policy Advisory Board: Mitigation Chairperson
- Chair - Radon in Water Standards Committee
- American Lung Association Environmental Committee
- American Society of Home Inspectors Affiliate Member(ASHI)
- ASTM E03 Committee for Radon Standards Development
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, Inc. (CRCPD)
- National Environmental Health Association National Radon Proficiency Program (NEHA-NRPP)
- National Ground Water Association (NGWA)
- NJ DEP Measurement Business #90001
- NJ DEP Mitigation Business #90001
- NJ DEP Bureau of Safe Drinking Water - VSWS Operator License
- Radiation Safety Officer - Rockaway Twp. Schools
- HomeAdvisor (formerly Service Magic) Approved Contractor
- University of San Francisco Review Committee for Radon in Water Standards
- US EPA National Forum on Vapor Intrusion
- USEPA National Radon Training Center- Western Regional Radon Training Center (WRRTC)
- Water Quality Association (WQA)
- Yale University Radiation Measurement Review Committee