1. Experience- Radata was the first licensed company in the State of NJ to test and remove radon.
2. Dependability- Radata replaces 5 to 10 systems per week improperly installed by less experienced competitors
3. Credibility- Radata is the program manager for the USEPA Regional Radon Training Center
4. Confidence- Radata installs 60% of all radon removal systems installed in the State of NJ, the other 40% of radon removal systems are installed by 11 other companies.
5. Effectiveness- Radata Treatment Systems reduce radon to below 1 pCi/l (picoCuries per liter) 90% of the time
Select your municipality from the list below to find out:
Keeping your family safe is our first priority. RAdata has been successfully assessing environmental issues since 1984 and was the first licensed radon company in New Jersey. We service the NJ, NY, PA areas for both residential and commercial buildings. Radon testing can be conducted by our licensed technicians or when testing for your own information and safety, you can purchase a self-service radon test kit. If dangerous levels of radon are found to be present in your home, RAdata can help. Speak with one of our licensed mitigation specialists today about a radon problem.
RAdata is also your local source for water quality expertise, testing, and correction. If your home has public water, you can obtain reports on the quality your family’s drinking water. However, if you are on a private well, the only way to know the composition of your water is to do a test. Our qualified technicians are available to sample the water in your home today. If a problem is found, RAdata can assist you in fast, effective, and economic correction.
Additional services include Vapor Intrusion System design and installation, and Vapor Barrier application. RAdata is a certified installer of Liquid Boot™ gas vapor barrier.
Over 25 years of experience is only one call away.
Call our toll free information hotline at 800-447-2366 if you have questions or need assistance.
What is Radon Gas? Watch a video.